We are proud of our strong history of innovation, which has helped make us who we are today – the world's leading chemical company. Every day, our global team of over 120,000 individuals work together to turn visions for sustainable solutions into reality by connecting with one another and sharing our knowledge.
The right people are crucial for our sustainable success. We aim to form the best team by bringing together people with unique backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Our differences make us stronger and more vibrant. And an open, creative and supportive work environment inspires us to achieve exceptional results.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989 with its head office at Bukit Jelutong in Shah Alam, and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja in Selangor and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
What You Will Do
You will be reporting to the Team Leader and support in team in IMS Certification projects and operational tasks.
- Ensure IMS Program is carried out as per schedule.
- Collaborate with different departments on IMS documentation and ensure respective departmental guidelines and documents are in accordance with IMS Certification.
- Ensure all documents and records are controlled.
- Carry out administrative tasks and desktop research as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to minimum 6-month full-time internship from March 2020.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Quality Control in any related disciplines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working location at Bukit Raja, Klang.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm