The intern will support the Managing Director and work closely with the different delivery units in Shared Services Centre (SSC).
What You Will Do
- Support in assessing and researching on different topics to identify needed organizational and workflow changes about the Shared Service Centre industry in Malaysia and in Asia Pacific.
- Preparation of focus analysis regarding efficiency KPIs for the Shared Service Centre.
- Active involvement and collaboration with departments in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and digital transformation initiatives.
- Support on reporting activities, monitor and track the progress of projects and its efficiency measures.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and provide support whenever necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Level - Bachelors’ Degree or Masters’ Degree in Business Management, Economics, Data Science or any related disciplines..
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint; must be willing to work with data.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Having international experience will be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to prioritize tasks.
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm