Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region?
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment?
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do?
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF!
Objectives of the Position:
- Maintenance and improvement of Team Communication and Data Analytics Tool.
- Analyze end-to-end Order-to-Cash (OtC) process to identify pattern and provide fresh external perspective to improve customer experience and increase efficiency.
- Understand the improvement needs for end-to-end Order-to-Cash (OtC) process and implement corresponding technical changes on existing tools to achieve business objectives.
What You Will Do
- Assist in application development and improvement i.e., Microsoft Power Apps, Power Bi and Celonis Process Mining Tool.
- Translate business rules into programming logic for incorporation into dashboards and documentations.
- Explore and interpret data within Celonis to identity eye-catching insight or trends for further investigation. (Training and Certification for Celonis will be provided)
- Assist in projects relevant to supply chain activities.
- Assist in administrative and presentation activities i.e., business reporting, meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation, requirement documentation etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Programming, or Data Science with interest in Order-to-Cash (Supply Chain and Finance) OR Students of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Economics with technical skills in data analytics and app development.
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship.
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in advanced MS tool e.g., Power BI, Power Apps, Tableau or other useful visualization tools and programming languages [e.g., SQL, Phyton, R].
- Curious about data, new technologies and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence.
- Willing to work at Menara TM, Bangsar (next to Kerinchi LRT station).
BASF regional service hub has been established since 2005 in Kuala Lumpur. The regional service hub has approximately 700 employees and is growing.
Focused on being a competency and digitalization driven hub, it also provides quality functional and know-how services in the areas of finance, controlling, human resources, real estate and facilities management, communications, environmental, health and safety, procurement, import-export order management, and information services to BASF companies and affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has two other regional hubs located in Berlin, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay that cover the Europe and Americas regions.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 110,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world.
Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of €59 billion in 2020.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 117,000 other minds.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:24th Nov 2022, 6:00 pm