BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
Digitalization will be a true part of BASF’s DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth as well as drives efficiencies in processes. This is our digital VISION for BASF.
Global Digital Services (GDS) is supporting BASF business in Digitalization transformation. Our MISSION is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture. Part of the GDS strategy, BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur (BSSCKL) is one of the established Digital Hub for APAC region.
As part of the Digital Hub team, you will support teams developing digital solutions adopting agile ways of working to deliver customer-centric digital solution for our Internal Business Partners.
What You Will Do
- Support in business process analysis together with other developers to streamline existing, and new Business Processes to reduce manual work and increase efficiency.
- Work closely with Scrum masters and Product Owners to ensure that requirements are all in place before developing an application.
- Support Citizen Developers in the creation of user guides for applications that are in development and/or in production.
- Contribute individually or within a team of Citizen Developers in the creation and rapid deployment of applications using low code/no code platforms to provide data-driven solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Level - Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, IT Engineering, Application Development, or other related fields.
- Strong Digital mindset to accelerate BASF Digitalization transformation journey.
- Familiarity, but not required, of the latest Low Code / No Code technologies and platforms.
- Familiarity with Digital technology - e.g.: RPA / automation, Power Platform, Machine leaning / artificial intelligence, etc. is an added advantage.
- Passion for problem solving and coming up with creative solutions.
- Able to communicate in a concise and structured manner.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm