BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
What You Will Do
- To plan, coordinate and implement focus groups with employees with regards to office activities and Human Resources initiatives.
- Drive the planning of focus groups for office activities and Human Resources initiatives with the support of workstream leads.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to determine platforms used for focus groups/surveys.
- Set up of platforms needed to conduct surveys/focus groups (MS Teams, MS Forms).
- Responsible to ensure invitations are sent to participants and monitors attendance and participation from employees.
- Coordinates preparation of communication tools for surveys/focus groups with the communications specialists and ensure communications for surveys/focus groups are widely conveyed to participants.
- Responsible to collate and analyze the outcome of surveys/focus groups and employee engagement activities.
- Study and analyze of discussion outcomes and survey input from employees.
- Summarize and propose observations from the analysis of discussion outcomes and survey input.
- Participate in discussion with workstream leads on identifying potential solutions and next steps from.
- Ideate, propose and coordinate training activities and program for target group of employees.
- Understand and study the external market on offer for training activities and programs in the external market.
- Based on organization vision on specific target groups, is responsible to ideate and propose training activities based on needs and external market practices.
- Source training vendors and program providers according to training plans and programs.
- Support day-to-day HR operational activities.
- Support the HR Business Partners in daily HR activities, if necessary, which includes, HR letter preparation, liaising with Industrial Relations consultations for market information and legal practice, documentation preparation for Performance Management discussions, communications draft for roll out of HR platforms.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Business Administration, Psychology or any related disciplines.
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence.
- Able to commit a minimum of 6 months internship.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm