Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region?
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment?
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do?
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF !
Objectives of the Position:
- Process employees’ master data requests according to established processes and work procedures and in compliance with BASF policies and local company legal and statutory requirements.
- Execute all master data related service requests & inquiries under Operation team with quality and in timely manner meeting the agreed SLA and internal KPI.
- Analyzing master data related issues and enquiries ensure all unsolved & potential issues are escalated timely with detailed analysis clearly describe to the SA/Group Leads according to escalation process.
- Work with manager in managing customers’ expectation, support manager in implementing initiatives which result to process standardization & process improvement.
What You Will Do
- To maintain a ‘mutual’ respect and credibility relationship with Country HR, Regional HR, BASF employees and other strategic stakeholders.
- Work with manager in attending to relevant feedback received during country discussion, meeting and other forms of Customer Feedback. Discuss with manager and team to take actions and implement appropriate solutions which contribute to improvement of customer satisfaction level.
- Collaborate with other related BASF and BASC teams to ensure quality and customer oriented service are delivered to Country HR on responsible area, and at the same time compliance to standard operation procedure.
Operational Excellence & Cost Efficiency:
- Ensure all deliverables in scopes are meeting service level offering mutually agreed with the Local Companies as well as BASC internal KPI.
- Ensure all defined control process and structured checking are executed by self, to ensure deliverables under responsible are 100% accurate.
- Ensure all issues/errors/ non-compliance are captured in the QMS system accurately, quality description and accordingly to the QMS guideline on timely manner.
- Quality Ticket Handling - To ensure quality of ticket handling by - Ensure ticket are logged, handled according to. Ensure all tickets are with accurate rectification/ correction/ solution provided to requestor. Ensure clear, accurate and complete solution or response is provided. Provide shortest resolution time with no re-open ticket.
- Follow the defined escalation process. If inconsistency of data maintenance or processes found during daily work, highlight the differences and impact of this difference's further evaluation.
- Work in collaboration with other team members to establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
- Ensure all periodic activity under responsible areas are triggered and planned on timely manner. Manage customer expectation by regularly review periodic activity timeline, agreed deliverables or scope to ensure no delay in delivery and smooth operations.
- Ensure details are captured accordingly and reflect the actual activities performed. Differentiate project, eCR and HR Support effort ensure hours work recorded reflected the actual time spent.
- Involve in Operations Review Meeting with CHR or relevant stakeholder on monthly basis/ regular basis. All discussed item are properly documented and necessary actions are taken to ensure all open items are closed.
- Perform system related testing as per requirement. All tested outputs are capture accordingly. Follow up and escalate timely with respective party to ensure fixes or changes can be delivered on time.
Standardization & Convergence:
- Contribute towards providing standard BASC services to all our customers by clarifying or educating our customer on BASC Scope of Service. Escalate or highlight to manager on non-standard service offering, or inconsistency of data maintenance or processes identified.
- Support and execute identified improvement initiatives which bring impact to the improvement on operation's productivity, efficiency, standardization & harmonization.
- Ensure the up-to-date documentation is maintained; all processes and procedures are understandable and executed in compliance to the internal audit, Regional Audit, FRC, ISO and any other certification requirement.
Employer of Choice:
- Support departmental or company initiative as a when required. Flexible in taking on new responsibilities and open to new ideas. Contributing ideas and work as team to achieve stated goal.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by ensuring all work related relevant documents are updated and available in knowledge database for team reference.
Frequent Cooperation within BASF Group:
- Business Partners in country or regional office.
- Other Teams within BASC.
- Manager, Team Lead and peer team members within Dept.
Degree of Supervision Required in the Job:
- Work is regularly supervised.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines.
- No relevant working experience required.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong processing skills and analytical ability (inclination for Mathematics/ Finance/ Problem-solving).
- Have knowledge on HR principals/ Employee Laws.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer service mindset oriented.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Words, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in speaking and written English. Knowledge of any other Asian languages is advantageous.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm