We are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
The Customer Service (CS) APAC Grad reports to the CS Manager role. This role will be accountable to lead and deliver specific projects which uplift customer satisfaction and executing day-to-day operations which provide exposure to end-to-end customer service management.
This Graduate program will offer you the opportunity to further develop your career within our CS department. Over the 2 years term, you will gain significant international experience with the opportunity to undertake at least one rotation abroad.
Travel for up to six (6) months is required.
Flexible to work across the various regions in Malaysia.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service experience to increase customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the quality of service provided to customers to ensure that the organization’s responsibilities as a seller to the customer are fulfilled, with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction.
- Ensure timely internal deliverables which contribute towards contract fulfillment.
- Work collaboratively with various functions to deliver the best customer experience for customers.
Over the 3 rotations, you will gain experience across core areas including:
- Cocoa / Chocolate end-to-end supply chain process.
- Price quotation & Contract Management.
- Customer engagement and Orders Management.
- Sales order and shipment processing; First In First Out order processing and delivery.
- Customer Complaint management.
- Customer Inquiries/Request Management.
- Managing Customer Account Receivable; Aging Management.
- Support Commercial managers; New Sample requests arrangement via SalesForce platform.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in logistics or shipping.
- Exposure to a production environment or food manufacturing experience during an internship is an added advantage.
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Proficiency in the native language will be advantageous.
- Good communicator and able to cascade information.
- Demonstrates planning and organization skills.
- Analytical and able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and resolve issues.
- Ability to work independently and handle projects.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Leadership experience is an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Customer Service, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm