Bank of America is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission are to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business.
In its 3rd year of success, the LTDP program focuses on hiring diverse and local talent in the SEA countries. This program has helped us:
- Attract graduates and fresh talent into the local workforce.
- Create opportunities for overseas graduates/fresh talent wanting to return to their home country and contribute to the local economy and develop resources for the local banking environment.
- It also gives an opportunity to work and gain experience in the “World’s Best Bank” and “Asia’s best bank for Corporate Social Responsibility” – all recent awards by Euromoney.
Current opportunities exist across different lines of businesses within our Global Banking and Markets groups, Global Technology and Operations groups and Control Functions as well.
- 12 months contract role. We generally aim to offer 2 rotations with the 1st rotation after 6 or 9 months in the role.
- This is done to help - Gain exposure to wider area of banking and provide sufficient length of time in one role to be able to contribute meaningfully.
- Well defined compensation and benefits package.
Position Description (LTDP – FSO):
Global Wholesale Banking Technology & Operations is seeking to expand its services & infrastructure in Asia.
The business is looking for dynamic and talented individuals to support the strategy in order to meet the growth demands from clients and client management groups in the GTS (Global Transaction Services) product areas offered in Bank of America Malaysia, under the supervision of the Operations Manager.
What You Will Do
- Ensure that all processes assigned in any Operations function are performed timely and accurately as per Service Level Agreement and the required Turn-Around-Time, in accordance to the bank’s internal procedure/policy as well as local regulations.
- Ensure that all outstanding items that require follow up actions are resolved timely and accurately.
- Review various production reports promptly and action as assigned.
- Escalate problems or issues urgently.
- Proactively raise process improvement initiative.
- Take part in any FSO project as assigned.
- Prepare internal and regulatory reports as assigned.
- Ensure that remediation, process change and/or business process improvement are timely implemented and documented on Desk Top Procedures.
- Manage tidy and organized documentation and filing.
- Ensure contingency plans are up-to-date and tested for effectiveness.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder.
- Candidates with knowledge of banking landscape would be beneficial.
- Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Analytical and systematic with strong numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate tasks and liaise with concerned groups.
- Ability to plan and coordinate schedules in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Achieving Results and Problem Solving:
- Strong multi-tasking skills, proven problem-solving skills, well organized and has the ability to prioritize.
- Conducts detailed research and analysis to determine appropriate methods for addressing the causes of issues.
- Self-monitors achievement of results according to work plans.
- Independently solves problems and makes recommendations.
- Well organized and has the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
- Works effectively and maintains collaborative relationships with team members and that of the other departments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Operations
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm