The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Working closely with the TPS Equipment and Projects Area Project Manager for Malaysia and Thailand, and Project Stakeholders, the Project Management Intern will be a key project support for a multi-business complex projects in Malaysia and Thailand.
He/she will focus on supporting project deliverables and productivity as per Baker Hughes project management practices. He/she will get a complete project management processes exposure and product knowledge across various energy applications and global projects set up for the 6 months duration of the internship.
What You Will Do
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Support the project manager with project planning and resources mobilization.
- Keep track of project quality issues, NCs, RCAs, etc.
- Monitor project cost and margin, including project forecasting and reporting requirements.
- Support project vendor recovery.
- Support project documentation and contract management.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree program of Engineering.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies.
- Be fluent in oral and written English.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm