Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company? Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Join our innovating Internship Program.
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Partner with the best:
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You'll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
Working with us:
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
What You Will Do
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Master’s level degree in Engineering related fields.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies.
- Be fluent in oral and written English.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm