Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You'll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
Working with Us:
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
What You Will Do
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree program in Engineering related.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies.
- Be fluent in oral and written English.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm