About this job:
The BHGE Internship Program is a pre-professional learning experience that offers practical work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry while undertaking core projects that generate value for BHGE. In addition, you will have the opportunity to explore different areas of interest and build your network within the industry.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) requirements, participate in technically focused on-job training, participate in team meetings, as well as working on a project and presenting the results to business leaders. You will also be expected to complete all assigned tasks in the agreed timelines.
During the program you will be supported by your manager and a buddy who will be assigned to you and who will guide you to ensure that you have a really valuable learning experience.
The internship program for the Global Accounting Center will give you first-hand insights into meeting customer requirements through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology in challenging work environments.
If you join BHGE as an intern you would have first-hand experience of our culture by participating in a structured learning program that will use, and enhance the knowledge and skills gained from your degree program.
The length of the internship may be adjusted to meet BHGE business requirements and your availability. This will be agreed with you if you were made an offer to join BHGE as an intern.
What you will do
- Work on assigned accounting tasks
- Participate in traning sessions
- Receive active coaching and mentoring
- Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business
- Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks
- Network cros-functionally with other interns; interact with Finance leaders cross-functionally
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using BHGE systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a Bachelor-level degree program or Master-level degree program in Accounting and Finance related subject
- Maintain a GPA (grade) greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Currently in your final or penultimate year of studies
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in your country of your application
Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, teamwork and collaboration, drive for results and initiative in addition to involvement in student societies or volunteer work.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm