What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of BHGE’s innovation!
What you will do
We are looking for Engineer- Chemical Engineering & Science Interns.
- Performs testing in chemical/scientific research environment.
- Provides product support. Communicates results through documentation.
- Helps develop/test new products with experienced chemists.
- Performs non-routine tasks with high level of supervision.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's of Science Degree.
- Entry level.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm