The Market Development / GAP Intern will support the day to day business activities of the country CEO’s office and GAP function in Malaysia.
You will be working on a variety of projects across various GE businesses, teams and disciplines. Projects will be focused on growth opportunities and Government affairs and policy related activities that add value to GE's presence in Malaysia.
What you will do
- To do a research on Energy landscape in Malaysia
- To update GE’s Malaysia business portfolio in GE Malaysia factsheet
- Develop material including PowerPoint presentations and graphics for various purposes including sales pitches, sharing of best practices, talking points for panel session / speaking events, etc.
- Analysis of data including economic data, market trends etc. using Excel or other analytical tools
- Market intelligence research on various topics
- May need to participate in company events (e.g. CSR activities)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications especially PowerPoint, Word &
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to
- Prioritize and handle multiple concurrent projects
- Self-starter, proactive and
- Able to work independently when needed
- Adaptable and able to work with continuously changing circumstances
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm