Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy.
Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient. Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and wellbeing of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias.
We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
What you will do
- Under direct supervision (On The Job Training REQUIRED) receives and follows specific detailed instructions.
- Learns and assists other crew members during the Installation and/or Maintenance activities in Field at Customer Sites.
- You will be responsible to learn how to execute maintenance/installation of TPS rotating equipment and assist the other crew members in performing the assigned scope of work.
- Primarily interacts with assigned MENTOR or direct supervisor and other specialists/supervisors in the group.
- Executes all required responsibilities safely and as instructed by direct supervisors and following all TPS Service applicable processes and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BH HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Limited knowledge of the oil and gas industry. Good Mechanical/Control attitude. Ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in Malaysia.
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree or 2 year Technical Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics engineering preferred. Other engineering disciplines are welcome to apply.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- High Achiever
- Fresh graduate within the last 6 months
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm