What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of BHGE’s innovation!
Our Aspire Human Resources track is built to develop world-class HR leaders ready to take on tomorrow’s challenges. We combine our renowned leadership development, our diversity of thought and globally challenging experiences to give participants broad exposure to the challenges and opportunities facing HR in the workplace today.
This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in HR roles combined with formal classroom training in the HR discipline, business and leadership development, and a cross-functional, mission-based project. Graduates of the program have the opportunity to develop into future HR leaders.
What you will do
- Complete work assignments covering key areas of HR knowledge, such as employee relations, workforce planning & analytics, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, labor relations, talent development, inclusion and organizational design. Intentional and structured career development with active coaching and mentoring
- Contribute significantly to business outcomes through delivery of your assignment priorities
- Complete formal training in the human resources discipline
- Lead program initiatives or projects with peers
- Interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve a critical business challenge through participation in a cross-functional, mission-based team
Required Skills and Abilities
In addition to fluency in English (assessment of your English proficiency may be part of the selection process) and the legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in business or a human resources discipline (industrial & labor relations, industrial & organizational psychology, organizational behavior)
- A GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- To be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- One to three years of prior professional work experience in Human Resources preferably including prior internship experience in human resources or other related HR experience
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, a high “say-do” ratio (execute on your commitments), teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:20th May 2019, 6:00 pm