We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
As a Graduate Machine Learning Researcher, you will have the opportunity to work alongside SMEs to apply ML principles to key big data problem sets
What You Will Do
- Using predictive models and other machine learning techniques to determine clusters and anomalies in large data sets related to financial transactions
- mplementing ML models using python programming with supporting machine learning libraries
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering or equivalent with minimum CGPA 3.00
- Candidate should have knowledge of python programming and its application in machine learning
- A good understanding of machine learning concepts and underlying mathematical foundations
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication skills
- Articulate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Objective, logical and enquiring mind
- Creative, persuasive and team player
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Research...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm