You will join the Early Career Program (ECP). You will undergo a 2-year development programme in a cross-functional environment. You will be rotated on various job assignments for exposure and learning.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for production daily operational results.
- Lead projects and improvement initiatives.
- Focus on improving simple/basic performance through ELS efforts.
- Drive execution of process improvement plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or less than 1 year working experience.
- Degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical.
- Grades with First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Willing to work in Bangi, Selangor.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm