You will join the Early Career Program (ECP). You will undergo a 2-year development programme in a cross-functional environment. You will be rotated on various job assignments for exposure and learning.
What You Will Do
- Understand our Product Portfolio and Sales Process.
- Grow the business by managing existing accounts and identifying new potential customers.
- Promote the use of products to new and existing customers through application of selling skills and building relationships with all levels within the target customers.
- Prepare regular reports, both for Internal and Customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresher or less than 1 year working experience.
- Bachelor in Marketing/ Business Administration/Engineering.
- Good PowerPoint and Presentation Skill.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Strong analytical skills .
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm