- We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
- Good performance is always rewarded accordingly.
What You Will Do
- Working closely with database administrator, business teams and developers to ensure the data systems and reports are update/delivered on a timely manner.
- Working closely with business users to understand the report requirement and assist business user to develop on a new report or data extract by self-serve.
- Work closely with the 3rd party vendor to understand the changes that will be impacted to the current data warehouse.
- Supervise engineers on resolving issues within the SLA (Service Level Agreement) If there any issues that cannot be resolved will advise the suitable solution and agreeable by the stakeholders.
- Create/develop business reports that provide insights into key data points and management reporting.
- Collaborate with data stakeholders and stewards on the verification and the accuracy of the information collected.
- Document and analyze the data mapping by reverse engineer Talend ETL jobs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate with Academic Merit - Second Class Upper (CGPA 3.0) and above, or its equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Closed 15 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm