- We practise a vibrant & energetic office culture.
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
- Good performance is always rewarded accordingly.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for supporting and administering all systems under the content engineering portfolio namely, the business scheduling system, the metadata system, the media asset management system, the rights management system, and other content related databases/integrations.
- The role of support and administration includes ensuring system availability, capacity planning, monitoring, documentation and responding to user ticket queues.
- Resolve complex system issues that affects media preparation and delivery, ensuring timely content preparation for our customers. This includes analysing problems with data and developing custom made solutions in collaboration with internal and external parties.
- Continue learning and developing skills to maintain a competitive edge, which includes learning AI/ML precepts, cloud service technologies and other disruptive technology fields that affect our business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate with Academic Merit – Second Class Upper (CGPA 3.0) and above, or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Closed 15 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm