WHY JOIN US?
- We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
- Good performance is always rewarded accordingly.
What You Will Do
Conduct regular system monitoring checks and tests:
- Monitor all transmission paths, system performance, check for errors, perform quality tests.
- Ensure all faults are rectified or escalated to appropriate support staff and ensure all faults attended to and cleared.
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves problems for users of the On-Air studios followed by other non-On-Air studios.
- Provide support for Radio Engineering infrastructure and action escalated work from another team members and manages third parties where appropriate.
Conduct routine testing and preventive maintenance of equipment:
- Routine maintenance of all systems including cleaning and minor repair and adjustments.
- Coordinates timely repair of studio broadcast equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Perform minor hardware repair for studio broadcast equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Contribute to the reliable operation of ARSB studio and transmission facilities.
Maintain Fault Report System:
- Document all system faults, investigate the cause, identify the solution, escalate to senior staff as necessary, maintain total down time reports.
Documentation, Training & Support:
- Assist Broadcast Operations, Broadcast- IT, Transmission & Projects teams with all system documentation, including drawings and procedures.
- Assist in creating materials for end-users frequently asked questions.
- Support and train end-users in a wide range of studio broadcast systems and software applications as needed.
- Attend meetings as required and contribute to project and operational review and planning.
Assist & Collaborate with Radio Engineering Projects:
- Assist with the implementation of changes to ARSB systems and services in collaboration with the Broadcast Operations, Broadcast- IT & Transmission projects in accordance with the annual project plan and project management framework.
- Assist with projects in accordance with the annual project plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree fresh graduates in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science or IT with excellent results (of CGPA 3.5 and above preferred) are encouraged to apply.
- Diploma holders in the same discipline with a minimum of 3 years practical hands-on experience in Electronics, Telecommunications or IT may also apply.
- Must possess a valid driving license and be willing to work on shift.
Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad (Astro) is Malaysia’s leading multi-platform content and consumer company, serving 23 million individuals in 5.7 million or 76% of Malaysian households.
As a trusted brand, Astro has been entertaining Malaysians with the largest content offering, same day date as USA, Korea, China, Hong Kong and many more.
Our video streaming platform, Astro GO caters to individual screens, with access to over 50,000 On Demand titles, anytime, anywhere.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2024, 6:00 pm