AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven Biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are trusted partners who are connected and integrated across the global enterprise, working closely with all functions from Commercial to Manufacturing. It opens up greater development opportunities for more responsibility on a global scale.
In this role, you will be part of the Travel & Expense audit team ensuring the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice, ensure quality and accurate delivery of services.
What You Will Do
- Operate on expense Oversight tool and use good judgement to ensure expense exceptions are appropriately closed and to address findings during the audit process.
- Ensure the timeliness of expense exceptions processing within agreed timeline, take appropriate follow-up action according to defined process.
- Acquire end-to-end understanding of Oversight audit workflow, configuration, audit operation and address any gap identified during the process.
- Highlight and work with the team lead to manage operation issues and escalations.
- Provide audit observations, suggestion on improvements and refinements where opportunities are seen to improve the tool’s performance as well as submission behavior.
- Driving continuous improvement and standardization/simplification across the global T&E audit process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in finance, accounting or business administration, or equivalent professional qualification.
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting or finance work experiences. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English (oral and written).
- Working experience in a shared service center across a global /large organization will be an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP or other ERP systems.
- Inquisitive, investigative with critical thinking and good problem-solving skills.
- May need to work globally across time zones and cultures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm