AstraZeneca is a global, innovative biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Finance Operations (GFO) is the largest Finance team and is at the heart of the Finance function – providing a far-reaching range of transactional finance activities for all entities, worldwide, enabling our customers to focus on AstraZeneca’s (AZ) priorities.
Our processes cover record to report, purchase to pay, travel and expenses, contract to cash and data management and we drive AZ’s cash focus through disciplined management of supplier and customer payment terms and practices. GFO provides P2P/T&E process helpdesk services to internal AZ and external end users, including training support to internal AZ users.
As the successful role holder, you will be a member of the Helpdesk and Training team and report to the Service Manager, APAC, supporting the delivery of Helpdesk services to the region.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for delivering help desk for finance transactional services to over 8 countries, responding to user queries via phone, email and other communication channels.
- To ensure that customers are provided with regular updates on their queries and follow up that the customer is fully satisfied.
- Support team projects as required.
- Support the Service Lead and contribute in the creation and continuous improvement of a helpdesk competency.
- Acts as the first point of contact, identifying the nature of queries and routing to the appropriate team.
- Take ownership, log & co-ordinate all related queries & requests from Helpdesk customers; Follow up and solve incidents; escalate incidents to when unable to resolve; Ensuring that service quality levels meet expectations.
- Communicates with customers through various means (oral, written, electronic) to remotely resolve customer problem; verifies resolution of problem with the customer.
- Contribute to the development of global, AZ helpdesk and training processes.
- Delivery of help desk support services against SLA targets.
- Provide technical knowledge / guidance or coaching with a minor supervisory role, and provide feedback to the Service Lead.
- Support the Service Lead when there are any ad hoc activities or projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must have at least a Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting work experiences.
- Fresh graduates and candidates pursuing a professional qualification (Part Time) in ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working in a shared service center across a global /large organization will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin.
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language is needed.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:30th May 2020, 6:00 pm