Global Business Services (GBS) is the heart of the AZ Finance function. We are accountable for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes which, combined with outstanding business analysis and insight, enables our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities. Our remit covers record to report, procure to pay and order to cash, tax, planning & forecasting and management reporting, to customers across AZ Globally in Commercial, Science, Operations & Enabling Functions, Tax, Treasury and Group Finance.
AstraZeneca’s Finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations.
You will be responsible to carry out transaction processing activities within R2R Global Lease team to meet the needs of both internal and external customers.
As part of your tasks in daily accounting activities and month-end close, you will also ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed guidelines as well as participate in process improvement initiatives outlined in our company.
What You Will Do
- Deliver professional and consistent service to global customers.
- Perform R2R Lease transaction processing adhering to global and local guidelines.
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately within specified timelines.
- Analyses accounting entries, identify and resolve issues with supervision.
- Prepares Balance Sheet Reconciliations following the Global Policy within specified timelines. Collaborates with various parties to resolve outstanding items.
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Compliance to SOX / FCF controls.
- Support statutory audit requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent Professional Qualification eg: ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- You have at least 1-2 years of accounting and finance work experience.
- Fresh graduates currently pursuing professional qualification are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or similar ERP system.
- Shared service center working experience across a global/large organization is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm