AstraZeneca is a global, innovative biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Business Services (GBS) is the heart of the AZ Finance function. We are accountable for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes which, combined with outstanding business analysis and insight, enables our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities. Our remit covers record to report, procure to pay and order to cash, tax, planning & forecasting and management reporting, to customers across AZ Globally in Commercial, Science, Operations & Enabling Functions, Tax, Treasury and Group Finance. AstraZeneca’s Finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations.
You will be responsible to carry out transaction processing activities within a specified process area to meet the needs of both internal and external customers. As part of your tasks in daily accounting activities and month-end close, you will also ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed guidelines as well as participate in process improvement initiatives outlined in our company and R2R team scorecard.
What You Will Do
- Deliver professional and consistent service to customers.
- Perform various tasks related to handling transaction processing within well defined guidelines, including resolving basic queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of R2R.
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specified timescales. Analyzes the accounting entries, identifies and resolves issues with supervision. Prepares and produces monthly reports as assigned, highlight and rectify any identified anomalies.
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Support R2R Team Lead in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team. This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream.
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to R2R function at month end, and as/when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should have a Degree in Accounting & Finance/ ACCA or equivalent and a 1-2 years of accounting work experiences.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organization.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in Mandarin and English.
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language is needed.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:20th May 2020, 6:00 pm