AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are trusted partners who are connected and integrated across the global enterprise, working closely with all functions from Commercial to Manufacturing. It opens up greater development opportunities for more responsibility on a global scale.
Join a team that supports the delivery of life-changing medicines for patients by enabling the rest of the business to run effectively and harness our transformative science. We’re on a journey of growth and evolution – to find better ways to translate value for the business and our patients.
Global Finance Services (GFS) is at the heart of the Finance function - accountable to the AstraZeneca (AZ) Group for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes that enable our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities.
Our Procure to Pay (P2P) team within GFS is responsible for processing invoices and making payments to our suppliers, reimbursing expenses to employees, managing vendor & contract data, processing purchase orders and ensuring process and policy compliance.
As the successful role holder, you will be accountable for the P2P operational process delivery of the local country processes.
What You Will Do
- Perform the various tasks related to handling invoice and T&E transaction processing including resolving basic queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of P2P.
- Carry out AP closing activities accurately including preparing and analyze BS reconciliation reports within specified timescales.
- Prepares and produces monthly reports as assigned and identify long outstanding items reflected in the accounts.
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation and process improvement initiative.
- Support team lead and team members in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team. This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream.
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to P2P function at month end and as/when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should have a Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting work experiences preferably in AP. Fresh graduates with accounting internship experience is welcome to apply.
- Graduates pursuing a professional qualification (Part Time) in ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant qualification are welcome.
- Have knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system.
- Experience of working in a shared service center across a global /large organization will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm