AstraZeneca is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, with a broad range of medicines designed to fight disease in important areas of healthcare: cardiovascular, diabetes, respiratory and cancer.
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to achieve our shared goals no matter where you start with us.
The aim of this internship is to develop students' interest in the various areas of the industry and experience real life on-the-job working environment.
What You Will Do
In this internship, you will undergo short term placement organized by the company depending on the course/ major taken as well as the business needs. The potential internship areas are as follow (you will be placed in 1 area only):
- Commercial Excellence (Sales Force Effectiveness) - The intern will assist in analyzing data and information relation to sales territories and targets.
- Medical Department - Role includes assisting in organizing scientific meetings and also ad-hoc projects related to Medical department.
- Marketing Department - The scope covers participating and helping the team brand activities in relation to our product.
- Regulatory Affairs - Assist in the administrative role in relation to management of regulatory matters, quality assurance and complaints.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should be studying Bachelor's degree in any Sciences course.
- Preferably minimum of internship period of 12 weeks or more.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm