At AstraZeneca Asia Pacific Business Services (APBS), our vision is to be a trusted partner, leading change and create value to our global business. Through this ambition, we will be an agile organization, driving efficiency and productivity through simple processes, and creating an energized workplace where our people thrive in a culture that supports their career aspirations.
Our accounting processes cover record to report (R2R), purchase to pay (P2P), travel and expenses (T&E), contract to cash (C2C), cash and bank (CnB) and data management. We drive AstraZeneca’s cash focus through disciplined management of supplier and customer payment terms and practices.
What You Will Do
- Assist the finance team in managing day to day financial operation.
- Perform basic data entry transactions and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assist with company billing, payments and bank reconciliation.
- Other key administrative functions.
- Handle and deal with users/vendors and banks on payment matters.
- Manage invoices, claims, and receipts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least or currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s) - Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mutiara Damansara.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm