Global Finance Operations (GFO) is the largest Finance team and is the at the heart of the Finance function – providing a far-reaching range of transactional finance activities for all entities, worldwide, enabling our customers to focus on AstraZeneca’s (AZ) priorities.
What you will do
As the successful role-holder is responsible to carry out transaction processing activities within a specified process area to meet the needs of both internal and external customers in accordance with agreed service levels and in compliance with internal controls and procedures, ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA), support process improvement initiatives as outlined in APBS scorecard and perform day to day and the month-end close accounting activities related to R2R, within well defined guidelines.
- Deliver professional and consistent service to customers. Support in resolving Local
- Country inquiries for R2R function.
- Perform Various tasks related to, and established for, handling transaction processing within well defined guidelines, including resolving basic queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of R2R.
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specified timescales. Analyzes the accounting entries, identify and resolve issues with supervision. Prepares and produces monthly reports as assigned, highlight and rectify any identified anomalies.
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Support team lead in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team. This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream.
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to R2R function at month end, and as/when required.
- Support Senior Analyst or Team Lead when there are any ad hoc activities or project
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must have at least Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting work experiences.
- Fresh graduates and candidates pursuing a professional qualification (Part Time) in ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organization will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in Korean and English.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:1st September 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.