AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are trusted partners who are connected and integrated across the global enterprise, working closely with all functions from Commercial to Manufacturing. It opens up greater development opportunities for more responsibility on a global scale.
Join a team that supports the delivery of life-changing medicines for patients by enabling the rest of the business to run effectively and harness our transformative science. We’re on a journey of growth and evolution – to find better ways to translate value for the business and our patients.
As a successful role holder, you will be the key person to support in resolving Local Country inquiries for Data Management Team (DMT) function by performing various tasks such as handling master data processing, including resolving basic queries and data investigations in a timely manner.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
What You Will Do
- Carry out all master data requests accurately and within specified timescales. Where necessary, analyze the work items, identify and resolve issues with supervision.
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Support team lead and team members in activities to improve the effectiveness of the team - This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream.
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to DMT function at month end and as/when required.
- To lead on sub project groups based on the initiative driven by tower lead.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a Degree in Business Administration/Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of working experience - Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
- Experience of working in a shared service center across a global /large organization using SAP, Oracle or other ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language is needed.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:30th May 2021, 6:00 pm