AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Business Services (GBS) is the heart of the AZ Finance function. We are accountable for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes which, combined with outstanding business analysis and insight, enable our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities. Our remit covers record to report, procure to pay and order to cash, tax, planning & forecasting and management reporting, to customers across AZ Globally in Commercial, Science, Operations & Enabling Functions, Tax, Treasury and Group Finance. AstraZeneca’s Finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations.
You will be the key person to support in resolving Local Country inquiries for Data Management Team (DMT) function by performing various tasks such as handling master data processing, including resolving basic queries and data investigations in a timely manner.
What You Will Do
- Carry out all master data requests accurately and within specified timescales. Where necessary, analyze the work items, identify and resolve issues with supervision.
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Support team lead and team members in activities to improve the effectiveness of the team. This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream.
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to DMT function at month end and as/when required.
- To lead on sub project groups based on the initiative driven by tower lead.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a Degree in Business Administration/Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of working experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience of working in a shared service center across a global /large organization using SAP, Oracle or other ERP systems will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language is needed.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm