AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven Biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are trusted partners who are connected and integrated across the global enterprise, working closely with all functions from Commercial to Manufacturing. It opens up greater development opportunities for more responsibility on a global scale.
Join a team that supports the delivery of life-changing medicines for patients by enabling the rest of the business to run effectively and harness our transformative science. We’re on a journey of growth and evolution – to find better ways to translate value for the business and our patients.
As the successful role holder is responsible for the credit process, including the consistent application of our credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers. It includes managing a group of customer accounts to ensure credit risk is under controlled, anticipation and resolution of queries on customer accounts, minimizing doubtful debt by analysis customers’ performance and credit risk and work as a business partner for Sales Managers to enhance business growth.
What You Will Do
- Perform credit reviews for all assigned accounts according to the established schedule. Analyze and prepare credit recommendation based on the financial statement and ratio analysis, credit reference agency report, trade reference & etc. to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit and in line with credit policy.
- Monitor account status, credit alerts and communicate the findings if significant risk is identified.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer’s credit master data details and records.
- Execute & analyze monthly credit risk report to ensure all account assigned with proper risk category, credit review performed before next review date mature and ensure all account have sufficient credit limit for utilization.
- Review orders before manual release and escalate if significant risk identified.
- Perform various tasks related to, and established for, handling transaction processing independently, including resolving complex queries and investigations in a timely manner.
- Review compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Cooperate closely with Customer Service Team, Sales Account Managers and Financial Controllers to ensure all stakeholders are informed and aware about risks involved.
- Point of escalation for credit risk, system, process and project advice where required and supporting with ad-hoc requests.
- Make adjustments, handle queries, and resolve problems within company guidelines and policy.
- Work under direction of and report to a Credit Risk Team Leader.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- You have 1-2 years of work experience in credit risk management - B2B experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration skills.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, proactive, and work quickly and independently with little supervision.
- Provide great customer service and develop good relationships with internal and external customers. Understand and communicate credit exposure and complicated credit issues to all levels of the organization.
- Experience of working in a shared service center across a global /large organization will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill for verbal & written in English.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Microstrategy, Celonis & CROWN will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates and candidates pursuing professional qualification are encouraging to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm