AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are trusted partners who are connected and integrated across the global enterprise, working closely with all functions from Commercial to Manufacturing. It opens up greater development opportunities for more responsibility on a global scale.
Join a team that supports the delivery of life-changing medicines for patients by enabling the rest of the business to run effectively and harness our transformative science. We’re on a journey of growth and evolution – to find better ways to translate value for the business and our patients.
Global Finance Services (GFS) is at the heart of the Finance function - accountable to the AstraZeneca (AZ) Group for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes that enable our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities.
You will be responsible to carry out transaction processing activities within a specified process area to meet the needs of both internal and external customers. You will support process improvement initiatives as outlined in our scorecard and perform day to day and the month-end close accounting activities in C2C Sales Order & Billing.
What You Will Do
- Deliver professional and consistent service to customers.
- Perform various tasks related to handling transaction processing within well-defined guidelines, including resolving basic queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of C2C SO & Billing.
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specified timescales.
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Support team lead in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team. This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream.
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to C2C and C&B function at month end.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should have at least a Degree in Accounting, Commerce or equivalent.
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting work experiences in similar scope. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system.
- Experience of working in a shared service center across a global /large organization.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Proficiency in Korean language (speaking, reading, and writing) is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm