AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Finance Services (GFS) is at the heart of the Finance function - accountable to the AstraZeneca (AZ) Group for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes that enable our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities.
Our Contract to Cash (C2C) Team will be responsible to carry out transaction processing activities within a specified process area to meet the needs of both internal and external customers. You will support process improvement initiatives as outlined in our scorecard and perform day to day and the month-end close accounting activities in C2C.
What You Will Do
- Deliver professional and consistent service to customers. Support in resolving Local Country inquiries for Cash & Banking function.
- Perform Various tasks related to, and established for, handling transaction processing within well-defined guidelines, including resolving basic queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of Cash & Banking.
- Able to perform Cash & Banking routine activities, such as bank transaction posting, handling payment process, perform cash allocation, payment allocation & etc.
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specified timescales.
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Support team lead and team members in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team. This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream.
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to Cash & Banking function at month end.
- Support Lead Analyst or Team Lead when there are any ad hoc activities or project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should have at least a Degree in Accounting, Commerce or equivalent.
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting work experiences in similar scope.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organization.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in Mandarin and English.
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language is needed.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:12th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm