You will be responsible to carry out transaction processing activities within a specified process area to meet the needs of both internal and external customers. You will support process improvement initiatives as outlined in our scorecard and perform day to day and the month-end close accounting activities in C2C Sales Order & Billing.
What You Will Do
- Deliver professional and consistent service to customers.
- Perform various tasks related to handling transaction processing within well-defined guidelines, including resolving basic queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of C2C SO & Billing.
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specified timescales.
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Support team lead in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team. This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream.
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to C2C and C&B function at month end.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should have at least a Degree in Accounting, Commerce or equivalent.
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting work experiences in similar scope. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system.
- Experience of working in a shared service center across a global /large organization.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in Mandarin and English.
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language is needed.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:4th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm