Start Here, Go Anywhere!
You're the kind of person with a head full of ideas, incredible creative energy and a really good imagination.
Our Graduate Development Program is designed to open up a world of possibilities for you. You’ll get to work on groundbreaking projects, enjoy quality mentoring from top professionals, and be exposed to all sorts of challenges with individually-tailored support to ensure you succeed.
About the Role:
As a Graduate, you will aim to develop key knowledge and skills that will allow you to provide a high quality of consultant services.
This may take the form of undertaking relevant modelling, analytical research, and design work within your relevant business area.
There will be a structured career plan and development program to assist you in attaining the desired level of knowledge and skills.
What You Will Do
As a Graduate you will work on defined tasks relating to the Buildings Group with close supervision:
- You will assist more experienced members of staff with the analysis of Information, production of designs and computations.
- You will assist in the preparation of specifications, proposals and other documentation under close supervision. In achieving this you will apply a variety of standard methods and techniques in solving problems.
- You will be accountable for submitting a high quality of work that accurate of which may take the form of routine letters; reports; standard documentation; presentations, etc.
- You will be accountable for providing all information in an articulate and organized manner in a within the agreed timeframes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering Degree with specialization in Civil & Structural Engineering.
- 6 months to One years’ experience in building structure environment (internships) preferred.
- Be able to design and deliver engineering solutions on projects.
- Microsoft Office: Outlook 2007 or similar (Intermediate), Word (Intermediate), Excel (Basic - Intermediate) and PowerPoint (Basic).
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments.
- Effective written communication and report writing skills.
- Desire to excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:6th May 2021, 6:00 pm