A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 15,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
As a Graduate, you will aim to develop key knowledge and skills that will allow you to provide a high quality of consultant services.
This may take the form of undertaking relevant modelling, analytical research, and design work within your relevant business area.
There will be a structured career plan and development program to assist you in attaining the desired level of knowledge and skills.
What You Will Do
- You will assist more experienced members of staff with the analysis of information, production of designs and computations.
- You will assist in the preparation of specifications, proposals and other documentation under close supervision.
- In achieving this you will apply a variety of standard methods and techniques in solving problems.
- You will be accountable for submitting a high quality of work that is accurate of which may take the form of routine letters; reports; standard documentation; presentations, etc.
- You will be accountable for providing all information in an articulate and organized manner within the agreed timeframes.
- Supporting the firm’s compliance in maintaining ISO 9001 requirement.
- You will assist members of staff to liaise with authorities for project submission and approval.
- Other relevant duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering.
- Be able to design and deliver engineering solutions on projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential.
- Experience using Civil Engineering (water & hydraulic, roads, rail, utilities etc. and transport Engineering software (SIDRA, VISSIM, VISUM etc.) and MicroStation, is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:6th May 2021, 6:00 pm