A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 15,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, as a Graduate, you will aim to develop key knowledge and skills that will allow you to provide a high quality of consultant services. This may take the form of undertaking relevant modelling, analytical research, and design work within your relevant business area.
There will be a structured career plan and development program to assist you in attaining the desired level of knowledge and skills.
What You Will Do
- Assist more experienced members of staff with the analysis of information, production of designs and computations.
- Assist in the preparation of specifications, proposals and other documentation under supervision. In achieving this you will apply a variety of standard methods and techniques in solving problems.
- Accountable for submitting a high quality of work that is accurate of which may take the form of routine letters; reports; standard documentation; presentations, etc.
- Accountable for providing all information in an articulate and organized manner in a within the agreed timeframes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recognized relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Science or similar area.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. One to two years of experience in the field of acoustics and vibration work would be an advantage.
- Be able to design and deliver solutions on projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Supporting the firm’s compliance in maintaining ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 requirement.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments.
- Effective written communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to maintain personal effectiveness particularly during periods of higher-than-normal workload.
- Ability to remain positively motivated and foster team spirit at times of significant pressure, including assisting others to meet deadlines.
- Desire to excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm