Aon is currently recruiting an Intern to join our team in KL, Malaysia.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
About the Internship:
The Aon Malaysia Rewards Solution Internship program is designed to fully immerse you in the day-today activities of our Consulting Practice in Malaysia. The program starts with an orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Aon. You will also receive task-specific training designed to help you succeed in your role
You will then be immersed into the responsibilities of a full-time Rewards Solution employee here at Aon, dealing with client data solicitation, collection & clarification, perform statistical analysis for data engineering and report production as well as build market presence for our consulting data services and maintain high-level client relationships.
Upon completion of this internship program, you would have received:
- Experience in working with big data and data engineering.
- Experience in communicating and dealing with management level concerns at prominent institutions / client companies.
- Experience the day-to-day life of a consultant, specializing in remuneration and benefits.
- Enhance your curriculum vitae with experience at a globally renowned Fortune 500 company.
What You Will Do
- Work with our experienced consultants, receiving day-to-day coaching and become familiar with critical challenges faced by top-level clients from varying industries.
- Be heavily involved in solicitation and collection of data for surveys, data cleaning and collaborating with clients on data clarifications.
- Assist in performing statistical analysis from compensation and benefits studies and report writing.
- Assist in conducting research and industry write-ups.
- Be responsible to provide support for organizing any events and training sessions held for clients.
- Be required to communicate and establish relationships with clients at executive and management levels.
- Assist the team as and when necessary, in delivering results to clients on timely manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
The role is for candidates currently pursuing or has recently completed a college or university degree. While your discipline or major are not important, we are looking for students with an outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in consultancy and big data.
- Candidates must hold or is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Business / Management / Psychology / Engineering / Mathematics / Statistics / Marketing / Human Capital or equivalent.
- Required Skills: Good interpersonal skills. Articulate and possess excellent command in written & spoken English.
- Preferred skill(s): MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Meticulous, analytical and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Numerous past internship experiences at a minimum of 3 months are an advantage to candidates.
- The natural mode of work for interns within the Rewards practice is within a team, liaising closely with consultants. Ability to thrive in a team environment is valued.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Management,...
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm