Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
What you will do
(1) Daily input the breakdown amount by Reinsurers for Cedant balances
(2) Assist to monitor the reinsurers fund availability spreadsheet for proportional balances
(3) Assist in the ground work for credit control process (for e.g sorting of balances & checking the payable status)
(4) Assist in Ad Hoc task assigned by CSD team member
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing any Finance / Accounting related course
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm