Responsible or assist in the development and implementation of digital strategies, policies, and initiatives. Carry out activities supporting the planning and management of digital products, digital assets, and innovation.
What You Will Do
- Research trends from digital and financial technology perspectives considering behavior of market players (customers, digital platforms, competitors). Identify business and innovation opportunities.
- Monitor technological trends and analyze digital innovations in the market.
- Develop strategic initiatives for digital business segment, to be translated into digital planning.
- Provide input to product development, organizational management, and adjustment processes to support identification of opportunities.
Learning & Digital Academy:
- Promote and enable employees to acquire necessary knowledge, skills and competencies in the areas of financial and insurance technologies.
- Define, design, develop and deliver fintech / Insurtech training for employees according to the company’s and individuals' needs.
- Perform market and technical research concerning new products and innovative offers. Identify market needs and business opportunities.
- Develop strategic initiatives for product development, maintenance, and portfolio management to be translated into product planning.
- Define or modify product concept, design, pricing, and development requirements.
- Launch product, including all activities associated with the launch of new products (e.g., events, training material for the sales force). Include post-launch activities, training, and monitoring of roll-out.
- Implement changes to existing products due to business/legal requirements or the need for improvement of the offer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies / Administration/ Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years(s) of working experience in the related field for this position. However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player and able to manage the relevant stakeholders and ensure timely compilation of deliverables.
- Able to work independently and take own initiative.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:26th May 2022, 6:00 pm