Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
Integrate data and business insights by delivering data-driven solutions to various business functions through data analysis, business monitoring and regular performance tracking/reports.
What You Will Do
- Ensure delivery of regular reports, dashboards and data to various stakeholders for business tracking/monitoring purposes.
- Mine through large data sets to identify anomalies and investigate the root causes of anomalies to ensure that the data sets are delivered in the required quality.
- Manage overall Data Warehouse operations in terms of up-to-date data and its availability via continuous data enrichment by collaborating with IT team and relevant business functions.
- Develop reports with BI tools to track major KPIs of strategic business topics and key projects on a regular basis.
- Participate in discussion across various life insurance functions to understand business data requests and identify right source of data in designing new KPIs and/or reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines including Engineering, Actuarial, Data Analytics or IT, etc.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in data analytics and/or the insurance industry. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence software such as Power BI is preferred (and capable of using or learning SAP Business Objects) with Life Insurance domain knowledge is an added advantage.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Actuarial Studies, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm