Defining, analyzing, documenting, managing requirements at the project level/day to day business needs to deliver effective business solutions.
What You Will Do
- Responsible to translate the business requirements into technical documents and business diagram in compliance with Allianz prescribed standards in order to facilitate the development of accurate functional specification.
- Delivery of the documentation in accordance with the timeline.
- Acting as an intermediary between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Tests and documents solutions. Coordinate user acceptance test, sign off with go live.
- Monitor and manage change requests from business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Min 1 to 2 years’ experience in insurance company in an IT role or system application tester role.
- However, fresh graduate may also apply. For fresh graduate with education background in Bachelor in Actuarial Science, Business Admin or related field.
- Good communication skills and ability to liase with different level of people.
- Quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Actuarial Studies, Administration
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:11th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm