Looking for a role that allows you to take deep ownership of your work?
Undertake analysis on behalf of lead professionals while providing administrative support to projects and is required to coordinate with other departments and work-streams to ensure appropriate support is provided to the business.
What You Will Do
- Provide support for valuation of general insurance liabilities as per regulatory & Group requirement.
- Monitoring of company portfolio and claims experience.
- Provide statistical and analytical support to business units.
- Support the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) and other capital related matters.
- Support implementation of IFRS 17.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree in Actuarial Science or other Mathematics/Statistics based major.
- Fresh graduate and talents with up to 2 years of relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Good progress in internationally-recognized actuarial examinations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, with good communication skills.
- Strong computer application skills, e.g. - Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm