We are a travel-tech company, the world’s best low-cost airlines for 11 years in a row and running, and an umbrella of tech startups encompassing E-wallets, E-commerce, Logistics and so much more. With over 500 million customers flown and over 160 destinations to date, we are a significant player in South-East Asia undergoing a digital transformation from an airlines to a platform business.
We’re looking for a curious mind to come to join us for at least three months as a User Experience Research intern.
What You Will Do
Collaborate with User Experience Design team and Product team to improve the overall user experience of AirAsia’s products:
- Assist in research coordination such as participant recruitment and scheduling.
- Assist in conducting remote and in-person user research and usability testing.
- Assist ongoing research with note-taking and observation.
- Assist in research design and analysis.
- Able to travel as needed to meet users in-person locally, and to other cities/country.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree/Diploma in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Psychology, Computer Science or any Social Sciences related disciplines.
- Familiar with design research or understanding of research methods preferred.
- Candidate must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be enrolled in a college or university to qualify. Students who have completed at least two years of college are preferred.
- Interpersonal skills – you’re not afraid to reach out to strangers.
- Strong interest in user research, User Interface/User Experience design, human behaviors, and research methodologies.
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Has great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of G-suite, design software such as Figma or Sketch, and/or video editing is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Design and User Experience,...
- Closing Date:7th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm