Software Engineering Intern
Are you ready to be part of a Digital Transformation the industry has never seen before? We are looking for motivated individuals to join us and have a taste of what it feels like to be in a tech-driven airline company. You will work closely with the Product, Engineering, Data, Digital & Operations teams and be part of a team delivering quality solutions. Do you have what it takes to join the AirAsia Software Engineering & Technology team and be part of our journey in becoming the best Travel Technology Company in ASEAN and beyond?
What you will do
- Using different back-end technologies, your main responsibilities will be to participate in projects, implementing and executing stories; using agile development methodologies such as TDD and Pair Programming.
- You will be a valued team member in a continuously improving agile environment.
- Collaborating with your team to design and build features, you will be directly involved in delivering software solutions to business partners, in addition to investigating and resolving software issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
You’ll fit this role if:
- You are a team player with great communication skills, enthusiastic about collaborative team delivery and working with colleagues across varied disciplines and skillsets.
- You have a real passion for software development, with demonstrated project and/or work experience.
- You learn new concepts quickly. You are keen to learn and share knowledge with others.
- You are a problem solver. You find simple and practical solutions to complex problems.
- You are soon to complete a Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or similar.
- You have experience with Python and/or Angular or similar.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm