Develop working relationships with assigned departments in delivering Human Resources best practices that enable them to deliver their people plans in order to achieve the business goals.
What You Will Do
- Assist the team in executing of each People Solutions' functions i.e., recruitment, performance management, statutory payment, taxation, discipline and exit management.
- Assist in providing report/information requires by management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good personality and communication skills.
- Drive to achieve targets and results.
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to deal with people from all departments.
- Ability to work as an individual and together in a team.
- Willing to work and travel after office hours, weekend and public holidays.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm