What You Will Do
Collaborate with User Experience Design team and Product team to improve the overall user experience of AirAsia's products:
- Assist in research coordination such as participant recruitment and scheduling.
- Assist in conducting remote and in-person user research and usability testing.
- Assist ongoing research with notetaking and observation.
- Assist in research design and analysis.
- Able to travel as needed to meet users in-person locally, and to other cities/country.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Psychology, Computer Science, or any Entrepreneurship subjects.
- Familiar with design research or understanding of research methods preferred.
- Must be enrolled in a college or university to qualify.
- Interpersonal skills - you're not afraid to reach out to strangers.
- Strong interest in user research, User Interface/User Experience design, human behaviors, and research methodologies.
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Has great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of G-suite, design software such as Figma or Sketch, and/or video editing is preferred.
Closed 8 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Design and User Experience,...
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm