We’re looking for a curious mind to come to join us for at least three months as a Product Design intern.
What You Will Do
- Create user centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and detailed UI and visual design specifications to Product and Engineering teams.
- Contribute to the design system and ensure design standardization across all of the team's products.
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic/Visual Communications Design, Industrial or Product Design, HCI or related field with a minimum of one quarter or semester of school to complete after your internship.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Experience designing and implementing user interfaces (UIs).
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team in different locations.
- Must be able to rationalize and present their design ideas and decisions effectively.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm